Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blog 11

-Purpose and what I am studying

-Participants: who will be in it and what you will want them to do

-How long it will take, what you will want them to do

-Who will see/read your project


Hello, My name is Courtney Parker and I am a student at Kean University, working towards a degree in Special Education. In my class, Research in Language and Literature I must conduct a study of my choice, and I would be honored to have you take part in it due to your knowledge regarding my topic. My study is based on the learning strategy Applied Behavioral Analysis, or ABA. I am going to be studying how special needs students at the Kindergarten to 4th grade level benefit from this learning strategy in the classroom.  I would like to ask you numerous questions regarding your classroom, the use of ABA within it, and how it affects your students. I would also like to observe one of your lessons so I can see how students respond to ABA. Your involvement in this study may only take about an hour of your time. The only person seeing this information will be myself and the faculty and staff at Kean University.

No comments:

Post a Comment