Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blog 18

Short Analysis

Reflective Writing

Research Question: How do some of the language features suggest that A goes from one discourse in excerpt one to another in excerpt two?

I then began to look over the interview again and jot down some of the language features A had that changed from excerpt one to excerpt two. I then decided that in excerpt one A is part of a dangerous internet discourse and in excerpt two she is part of a rebellious internet discourse.

As soon as I had a decent amount of examples and understanding of my topic I began to write my short analysis.

Rubric:
1.Research Question: 20, It is well thought out and is clearly discussed throughout the analysis.
2.Categories of Analysis: 20, Very organized and thought out.
3. Examples: 20, relevant and effective and relates to the research question
4.Statements to connect examples: 8, they are clear but I may need to elaborate more on them
5. Organization: 10
6. Conclusion: 8, May need to be stronger with a better final sentence
7.Grammar: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment